Friday, December 21, 2012

Ruffled Blog Feature!

This morning our wedding was featured on Ruffled! WHOO HOO!!
Thanks so much to Ruffled blog, and also to our awesome photographers Luke & Cat!
I promise to post tutorials soon on the coffee filter bouquets and other little odds and ends from our big day...until then, ENJOY!

Just click the link below and it will take you directly to the post :)

Jonathan & Kacie's Texas Christmas Wedding on Ruffled




Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the tutorials! My wedding colors are pinks and gold. When I saw a picture of your glitter dipped vases with coffee filter flowers on pinterest, I freaked out and tried to find a tutorial which led me here. Can't wait to see the how-to's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bri'Ana!! Thanks for visiting my blog! You will be amazed at how simple they are to make (and so cheap too!) I will have the tutorial up in the next week for them hopefully, so keep checking back!! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete