Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hi! Hey! Hello!

Hi!

Welcome to the new home of Pistols & Cupcakes. 2012 has been a whirlwind year, and I intend on sharing alllllll the juicy details with you guys, but first thing's first---how are you? Tell me what's been going on with ya'll, I would absolutely LOVE to hear!

Let's see--Mom and I have been nonstop busy with our store and wholesale business all year long, we had a record breaking summer season, and in June that man of my dreams asked me to marry him.

Two years ago I posted about a date with "super hottie Jonathan" about our 5 day roadtrip around Texas, 
and on June 1, 2012 he took me right back to Fredericksburg where we visited on that roadtrip and popped the question.
My answer? DUH, of course! (Okay, I didn't say that exactly, but he totally knew the answer before he asked)
A date was set and the planning began, and with only 6 short months to get it all together, I was definitely scrambling.
Then in August we made another commitment....
We bought our first home together.
So now on top of the wedding planning, we were packing, cleaning, decorating, and getting our house together, and still working our jobs as well. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

Everyone told us December 1st would come and go before we knew it, and sure enough--it did.
It was a beyond magical day, and it couldn't have been more perfect. I was lucky enough to have the wedding of my dreams--and to be wed to the man of my dreams as well! I am definitely blessed.
I will share more wedding photos as they become available to me, and when I get the "go-ahead" from the photographers ;)
Now, after we've come back home and unpacked, and I'm sorting through the trailer load of boxes of Christmas decorations, I decided to share the start of our new journey through this blog.
I've had Pistols & Cupcakes for almost 4 years now, and it's time for something new.
I had so much fun preparing for our wedding through the research, the DIY's (and DIY fails!) to the emotions and shoulda-coulda-woulda's that I'd like to share it ALL, whether it just be for me to vent a little, or maybe just relive all the fun, or to help another bride out, or to look back one day and remember all those little details that photos don't always show, this will be a FUN blog, I promise! 
Just hang in there, I'm still unpacking! :)

xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your marriage and new house:) I can't wait to hear of your adeventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh girl... I remember when you met! I am so excited to see and hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete